Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Workshop Manager – GTC
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Ensure prompt and efficient services to Company’s tractors and trailers, medium and light vehicles, workshop equipment and other assignments.
- Ensure appropriate senior engineering, supervisory and junior workshop staff employment, by attending practical and oral interviews and regular monitoring and assessing already employed staff.
- Ensure appropriate senior engineering, supervisory and junior staff workshop facilities, tools, spare parts and know-how for the best efficiency of the job.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness, discipline and safety of the job.
- Monitor inventory and request for stock replenishment when stock gets to reorder quantity level.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem solving skills.
- Have practical knowledge of Industry Health and Safety procedures.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply