2018 – 2019 AEF Scholarship Program, since 1989 UnitedAG and its Agribusiness Education Foundation (AEF) has awarded $1,411,250 in scholarship monies to 805 students in need of funding college
Previous scholarship winners have taken their place in management, government, market development, international sales, and foreign trade. some students have gone on to pursue advanced graduates studies.
In 2019, UnitedAG will make available up to $75.000 in scholarship grants, any UnitedAG member-affiliated student presently enrolled, or who will be enrolled anytime during the 2019/20 scholastic years, should consider applying for a scholarship.
Only students presently residing in the United States are eligible for the UnitedAG Scholarship Program.
Eligible 2018 – 2019 AEF Scholarship Program
1. An application must be affiliated with a UnitedAG member company either as self, spouse, child or grandchild of the employee.
2. Must be enrolled anytime during the 2019/20, scholastic year at a 2018-2019 online scholarship application form accredited college or university.
3. A minimum 2.5 GPA is required to be eligible for a scholarship (school transcript are required).
4. Complete application checklist and include all documentation with your submission postmarked to UnitedAG or completed online no later than 31
–Submission Instructions 2018 – 2019 AEF Scholarship Program
All documentation must be submitted completely to be considered a full submission by the due date below, you may apply online or by email only.
2. Apply online
3. Mail this paper application to:
UnitedAG Scholarship Program
54 Corporate Park
Irvine, CA 92606