MotoMedics is providing motorists in Abia and Nigeria at large with quality and comprehensive auto repair services. We are an aftermarket vehicle service and repair company.
We are adequately equipped with scan tools, hand tools and software to bring solutions to our customer’s vehicle problems.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
Supervise the maintenance and repair of automobiles
- Prepare and analyze reports, diagnose operating problems and plan employee work assignments.
- Coordinate the ordering of material, parts, tools and shop equipment.
- Maintain contact with internal customers on automotive problems and do follow-up after services.
- Perform other supervisory duties as assigned.
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of Company Standards for Business Controls and meet management’s expectations for effective internal business controls.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports
- Must be technically sound with at least 5years experience on practical workshop activities
- Extensive experience in the repair / maintenance of automobiles
- Extensive experience in the Automobile industry and administrative procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of workshop safety practices.
- Ability to develop and manage the safety and Quality policy and procedures
- Demonstrate supervisory and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Bsc/HND in a relevant field of study
- Excellent computing skill (Ms. Excel) for the Work Management system.
All CV for this job application shall be sent to; firstname.lastname@example.org