Polaris Bank Limited is one of Nigerias leading Financial Institutions. A Systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide-range of electronic banking solutions.
Entry Level Recruitment
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom,Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo,Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara,Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo,Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field Banking Graduate Jobs
- Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country
Method of Application
27th April 2019
Interested and qualified? Go to Polaris Bank Limited career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply