Founded in 1798, the University of Nottingham is one of the biggest research universities in the United Kingdom. It provides excellent teaching and learning environment by which students will be strongly encouraged to express your their ideas.
- The grant is designed for European Union (non-UK) students
- Applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Nottingham.
How to apply
- How to apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the candidate has to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. By taking a confirmation for admission, students can submit their required information via email email@example.com for an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to attach a qualification certificate, transcript, and personal statement.
- Admission Requirement: For being admitted in this program, candidates must have a minimum for entry is normally grades BBC at A-level or equivalent although most courses require higher grades for entry.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to have these standard scores – IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element)