Abbreviation Finder is offering Merit-Based Scholarships to a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation and leadership in school activities and work experience in 2019.
Abbreviationfinder.org provides definitions of over 70,000 acronyms. These abbreviations cover 12 industries, including business, electronics, finance, science, computer, agriculture, internet, automobile, education, real estate, sports, and transportation.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship amount is USD $7,500. The student may apply and use the money for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board.
Applicants to the Abbreviation Finder Scholarship must:
- Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enrol full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
How to Apply
To begin, click on the online application.
Students should gather the following information needed for the application process:
- Details of outstanding achievement in school
- List of involvement in school and community activities
- List of work experience
- Current high school or university cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- Only electronic scholarship applications received through the above process will be considered. Paper copies of applications, resumes or other materials will not be accepted.
Deadline: The 2019 program will be accepting scholarship applications from July 1st, 2018 until July 1st, 2019.