Hochschule Hof University is inviting applications for its Scholarships for international students in Germany for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of
Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und
Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester 2019 and/ or winter semester 2019/20. The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra
costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
- The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective
semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2019 or winter semester 2019/20).
- International students must be exempt from tuition fees (except service fees)
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified.
- Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask
for proof of given information.
- Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any
kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered
and are exempted from this scholarship!
How to Apply
- Completed online application form
- Proof of enrolment
- The latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of the final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) – with an average rating
- Cover letter with a short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Deadline: Application closes on October 20, 2019.