Bank of America is pleased to announce its annual Student Leaders Program. If you or someone you know who has a passion for improving the community, the Student Leaders Program is the perfect opportunity.
Entries for the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2019 is currently ongoing. This program is specifically designed for the U.S high school students.
He or she will participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America). It helps to connect community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development, and service.
The program provides an opportunity for young people to develop and apply leadership skills through hands-on community work experience.
Level/field of study
There is no specified level or field of study required before an applicant can all for Bank of America scholarship 2019.
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2019.
Bank of America scholarship is being hosted in the United States of America.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Bank of America scholarship 2019 is specifically designed only for U.S citizens.
Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Worth of Bank of America scholarship
Each of the winners of the Bank of America scholarship will receive the benefit of paid summer internshipswith local nonprofits and participate in the annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D. C.
Bank of America scholarships 2019 Eligibility
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school, in good standing at school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America) and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship through the end of September
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC from July 8-13, 2019 (All expenses paid as part of the Student Leaders program. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Complete an online application and obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator.
Note: Bank of America employees or members of their family are not eligible for nomination. Family members include:
Spouse or domestic partner, child (including by adoption), parent, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling, niece, nephew, parent-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of the employee or the employee’s spouse or domestic partner, as well as all step relationships.
How to apply for Bank of America scholarship 2019
Bank of America scholarship 2019 applicants should submit their application online at the website and application link below.