Glancing for an opportunity to study? Here it is, Griffith University is calling applicants for being a part of Family Scholarship.
The bursary is available for the current and Alumni students from Australia and New Zealandwho want to pursue their studies and taking their career in the zenith of their interested fields.
48 years ago in 1971, Griffith University was established as a public research university in Australia. It offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in the areas of business and government, criminology and many more.
Why at Griffith University? The University has a quality of education and strong research areas for their candidates. It offers over 200 degrees and deeply connected to the Asian region, inspiring the surrounding community.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a commencing and enrolling as a full-time student at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this grant, candidates first have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university and after that, they can complete the online application form for being a part of the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Participants must have to provide certified proof of a family relationship and current student or graduate status of a family member.
- Admission Requirements: You need to complete your 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are expected to have very good proficiency in the English language for studying this course at the university.
Benefits: The funded award will provide $1,000 towards first-trimester tuition fees.