A golden opportunity for all the students, the Organization of American State is accepting the applications for OAS Academic program from all over the world.
The program is available for high potential international students for pursuing an undergraduateor graduate degree course at any university in an OAS Member State.
Established in 1948, the Organization of American States is a continental organization and it has a purpose of regional solidarity and cooperation among its member states.
Why at this program? Through this program, students will get additional support for their studies. They can study in their suitable institutes or organization with the best facilities and perspective of reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominica Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, and Venezuela are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join an undergraduate or a graduate degree program at any university in an OAS Member State.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must be in good physical and mental health to complete the program successfully.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission at any university in an OAS Member State. After that, they can apply for the grant through the online application section.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, two recommendation letters former professors using the OAS Recommendation statement Form, admission letter to the program of study begins in August/September 2019, and a curriculum vitae(does not exceed two pages) must be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Must achieve a higher bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Participants must have good English language proficiency.
The award has a monetary cap up to US$10,000 per academic year which will cover tuition and mandatory fees, health insurance, monthly complementary subsistence allowance, roundtrip airfare, and yearly book allowance (US $300 for onsite studies / US $1,000 for online studies).