Apply for Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020.
The Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Engineering taught at Purdue University . The deadline of the scholarhip is December 6, 2019
Degree Level: Postdoctoral
Available Subject: Engineering
Scholarship Benefits: (Fully Funded) Gilbreth Fellows are appointed for a two-year term, and receive an annual stipend of $60,000 and benefits. A $5,000 grant is also provided for professional development such as attending conferences or workshops and are mentored for their future academic careers through a variety of programs.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open for international students.
- Can be a citizen of any country.
- Must have completed Ph.D. less than two years ago at the time fellowship application deadline or must be in the final year of the Ph.D. programme.
- Ph.D. must be in a field that is closely aligned with the research interest of Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowship.
The application process for 2018-2019 is closed. For future reference, application materials include an application and the following items:
- Cover letter describing how the Gilbreth Fellowship will help the candidates progress toward their goals in Engineering academia.
- Curriculum Vitae including list of publications.
- One-page research statement that includes goals and significance of proposed interdisciplinary work and suggests potential Purdue engineering faculty members who can be co-advisors.
- A one-page essay on their proposed broader impact through education/outreach/engagement.
- Three letters of recommendation that include detailed assessments of (a) the candidate’s qualifications and (b) potential for success in academia through scholarly research and broader impact through research/education/engagement.