Looking to progress your career in the field of Engineering? Here is a valuable opportunity for you. Monash University is offering Female Leaders Alumni Monash Engineering funding for session 2019-2020.
The program is open for the high achieving female students from all around the world, who want to undertake a single or double degree in Engineering at the university.
Founded in 1958, Monash University is one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris. It a research and teaching center in Prato and Italy. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria and a graduate research school in Mumbai and India.
Why at Monash University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the extra benefits that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It gives students skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: An Australian or international female student
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must be a currently enrolled full-time female student, undertaking her third or fourth year in a single or double degree in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to grasp this grant, you need to be registered as a full-time undergraduate student at the university. After being enrolled at the university, aspirants can submit their award application directly to Monash.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of this program, claimants are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, aspirants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $4000 for one year only.