The University of Malang in Indonesia is inviting applications for the Pendaftaran UM International Student Scholarship (UM-ISS) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UM-ISS is a competitive scholarship intended to provide access to high potential international students. UM-ISS otters free tuition and free language program (Bahasa Indonesia for up to five months) for qualified international students to undertake Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D programs_ UM-ISS is disbursed (or the maximum of 5 years for Undergraduate, 3 for Master’s, and 4 for Doctorate (Inclusive of language program), on condition that the scholarship grantee maintains a record of good academic performance and conduct compliant with the University codes.
At this university, students have a great opportunity to choose their subject areas and career field. They will be undertaken their studies under the award-winning teachers who are dedicated to helping candidates in their career goals.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers free tuition fee and free language program
To be eligible applicants must;
- Be non-Indonesian citizens
- Possess prerequisite educational qualification(s) deemed appropriate to undertake the intended program at
- Possess excellent co-curricular records showing strong leadership potential and/or qualities.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit an application and the supporting documents for admission in a study program and the scholarship concurrently online.
- A scanned copy of Previous decree certificates and transcripts If not in English please provide the certified English translation.
- A scan copy Passport Sized Photo
- A scanned copy of passport
- A scanned copy of the English Proficiency test and the result (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Health Certificate.
- A completed Letter of Agreement
- Two references from a school teacher or lecturers for postgraduate applicants.
Deadline: Application closes June 30, 2019.