If you are planning to pursue your undergraduate studies, then you have a lucky chance to apply for the need-based awards for the 2019-2020 academic years in Turkey.
The fund is established for providing financial support to the outstanding Turkish applicant, who will enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1994, Istanbul Bilgi University has 18,000 students, nearly 1,000 academic staff members, six facilities, five institutes, five schools. It is one of the first foundation universities in Turkey. It is known as a leading international network of quality, innovative institutions of higher education.
Why at Istanbul Bilgi University? The University provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here students can also get the potential to become a success.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be a Turkish student, commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for 2019-2020 academic year at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to grab this education award, then you are requisite to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree at the university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can apply for the bursary through the given link: https://flow.bilgi.edu.tr/
- Supporting Documents: Submit the certificate of identity register copy, the medical report in case of medical issue, certificate of the retirement of family members, payrolls belong to family members, credit payment extract belong to family members, a statement explains why you need to apply for a need-based scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are needed to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic degree certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers may be asked to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
Benefits: The program will provide an educational fund to each successful scholar.