Are you searching for your next career move? Here is an admirable opportunity for you. Koç University is offering extensive scholarship packages for brilliant students.
The call is open for the high caliber international and Turkish students, who wish to study an undergraduate, masters or PhD degree program at the university.
As a non-profit private university, Koç University started its education in temporary buildings in ?stinye in 1993. Now, it has become one of the leading universities in Turkey and ranked highest in Turkey according to the 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why at Koç University? The university provides candidates an opportunity to be interviewed and employed for an internship, part-time and full-time positions within the scope of careers. Here students can realize their unique potentials in professional, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Turkey and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and masters degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student, enroll in the graduate or masters or PhD degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this education award, claimants are recommended to take admission in the graduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, aspirants can submit the online award application form available at https://apply.ku.edu.tr/regapp.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: You are needed to provide evidence of your written and spoken English language skills.
Undergraduate students will be awarded for 25%, 50% or 100% of the annual tuition for the duration of the program. The master and PhD students will get the benefits of housing, living expenses, health insurance.