Amalgamated Banks of South Africa(ABSA) is inviting applications for the Gen A Graduate Programme for Young Africans in Africa in 2019.
As Absa has evolved, so too has our Rising Eagles Graduate Programme, which is now proudly named the Gen A Grad Programme. This unique name captures a new generation of A+ achievers; those who are on their A-Game, who are proudly African. Those who are a perfect fit for Absa.
If you’d like to be part of Gen A; if you too have the vision of not just building your career, but also building your continent, they have a customized programme built for your talent and unique capabilities. It’s time for a new generation of go-getters with exceptional IQ – and EQ – to collaborate with it’s continent’s smartest young minds, working with advanced technology, to change the game.
Worth of Award
The programme covers;
- A structured development journey in the first year of employment
- Permanent employment at Absa from day one, with a competitive package
- Vehicle and home finance at staff rates
- Reduced banking fees
- Exclusive access to WorkInProgress: it’s the global innovation hub
- Bringing your solutions from the Human Quantum Computer to life
- A dedicated Young Talent Team to support you
- The opportunity to be a part of initiatives affecting real change in Africa
- A strong support network of alumni
- Access to vast networking of opportunities in Africa
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) obtained before January 2020 (with the exception of Computer Science, as these students do not need a postgraduate qualification)
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies)
- You must be a citizen of the country you are applying, or have the necessary permits and documents to prove you’re eligible to work in that country (you will be required to upload these documents with your application)
How to Apply
To apply, visit the website and fill in the online application form.
Deadline: Application closes June 30, 2019.