Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Regional Business Analyst
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- The position is a key role within Nigeria an require a demonstration of strong competence in Business Analysis, Business Performance Reporting and Project Management in the area of planning, performance tracking and gap analysis.
- The role holder will also Coordinate Regional Sales activities, liaising with ZBMs, HO sales support team on Regional inputs and deliverables.
Other job expectations include:
- To provide zonal and regional reports and analyses on daily/weekly/monthly pipeline sales – eg Daily, weekly & monthly Sales Analysis, Reporting & Tracking
- To provide reports on daily/weekly/monthly market development activities – Daily, weekly & Monthly Reporting and tracking of Market Impact Team activities
- To provide reports on Regional Operations Performance
- To coordinate sales activities with other departments to ensure seamless correlation
- To coordinate regional review meetings
- To coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the success of regional review meetings monthly or whenever they take place
- To coordinate regional CP forums
- To coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the success of regional CP forums
- Graduate degree
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms, FMCG environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Analytical Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply