University of London Scholarship in UK
- Be an international student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2017/18
- Achieve grades AAA or above in ‘A’ levels or IB 35 or above in the International Baccalaureate* with the exception of courses in the Cass Business School (see below) and the School of Arts and Social Sciences (see below)
- For courses in the Cass Business School, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels (or A*A*A for Actuarial Science) or IB 38 or above in the International Baccalaureate (or IB 39 for Actuarial Science)
- For Journalism based in the Schools of Arts and Social Sciences, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels or IB 38 or above
- Accept an offer from City as your first choice
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To qualify for the President’s International scholarship, you must:
Please also see the full terms and conditions below for the Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is available to you if you achieve exceptional grades at ‘A’ level or International Baccalaureate.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Eligible applicants will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the scholarship. If you believe you should have received an email or have deleted or lost your email invitation, please contact ugscholarships-at-city.ac.uk.